Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 18, 2016

Bring It On Lord!


“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mournwhen they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven,with power and great glory.And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Matthew 24:30-31
Sometimes do you wish  the trumpet would sound and Jesus would come back and take His followers to Heaven?  So much corruption in our country makes one weary. You may say "where is God" but He sees it all and has a plan.

When the news frightens you turn it off. Go turn on a good Christian radio station instead. Don't be feeding your mind with doomsday scenarios which make you feel all hope is lost.

Above all don't go wishing God would 'beam you up' like you are in Star Trek but instead ask Him for the strength to be strong in these troubling times and those yet to come.

PRAYER: I admit sometimes the news overwhelms me. The media seems to be on the side of evil too and I get a feeling of despair. I know you don't want me to despair but you want me to stay engaged in my culture and help win the lost to Christ and encourage the faint hearted. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment