Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Make Me A Blessing

Devotion date was 22 Feb 16 and somehow missed. My apologies. 


Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.Psalm 119:105
Instead of waking up each day and worrying about what problems you might encounter, why not instead say "Lord light my path today and use me in someone's life" and then see what happens. Purpose in your heart that day to not get upset if you get cut off in traffic, if someone steals a parking space you have been waiting on, if a person in the express line at grocery has more than 20 items. You get the picture, right? 
Each and every day we face choices. Choosing the right thing can be mind boggling unless you have stopped before you get into your day and prayed for God to give you wisdom as only He can. Don't expect God to help if you have not given Him some time each day. He yearns for you to 'sit at his feet' for just a few moments and part and get to know Him through His word, the Bible. 
If you have time for the morning news, the paper, and Facebook, surely you have some time to give to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Seek Him each day then seek to bless those around you. 
PRAYER: I choose to do what pleases you Lord. I know in order to do this I need to make a point of changing what I do in the morning and spend time with you. Help me put other worldly distractions away until I have my time with you. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Click link for a song of worship:
http://youtu.be/2lSgVgKtHyA

No comments:

Post a Comment