Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Breathe In God, Breathe Out Problems



Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Are you feeling worn out or do you remember a time when you were? Maybe you feel problems and situations beyond your control are pressing in on you. Perhaps you feel trapped like it will always be this way and tend to get hopeless. My friend hope is right around the corner. There is always hope so do not lose hope.

I'd like you to do a little exercise for me. First stop and go somewhere quiet. No music. No blaring television set. Just peaceful and quiet. Now sit and shut your eyes and breathe in God. Take a deep breath. When you do this just think of how big God is and how He loves you Yes He loves you. After that exhale and breathe out bad stuff. Give Jesus your cares, concerns, fears, issues, worries and know He does not want you to carry this unnecessary burden. Our enemy Satan is the one trying to pile junk on you. It is not God. Breathe in goodness and breathe out bad thoughts and concerns. Keep doing it till you feel better. I guarantee you will. Praise God and thank Him as you breathe in and forget your troubles breathing out. 

God is good all the time and He is waiting to hear from you. 

PRAYER: It is stupid for me to worry about things I can not control. Forgive me when I have not shared my concerns in prayer with you. I choose to have peace in the midst of things going on and know you are working. In Jesus' name. Amen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment