Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Authentication Required


Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things that you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

I am settled into a cozy chair in a coffee shop to begin writing for about an hour. I have a delicious large iced latte in front of me and proceed to log in. This is a place I had been recently and created a log in account. You can probably guess what happened. Nothing I tried got me onto the network so for the next hour I would either do what I could without Internet or be frustrated. The message I kept getting was 'Authentication Required'.

Aren't you glad that when we pray we have direct access to the Father with no error messages? No passwords required to get into church,open our Bibles,listen to Christian radio yet how many people still fail to even have the desire to get closer to God. We have 'all access' passes to the Father in Heaven. How great is that?! Until there is a tragedy or reason to cry out to Him for help He is sadly ignored by many. Maybe you don't mean to ignore Him but other things in your busy life tend to squeeze out a morning quiet time. You used to do it but they sort of went by the wayside when you got caught up in the world and the fun stuff you chose to do instead.

Maybe it is time to come back to the Savior making Him the priority above all else. There is no secret handshake, gold card, or special key needed to access Him. Just open up your mouth and say "Jesus I'm here and I need you."

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I am thankful I can talk to you any time and any where. I thank you that you love me even when I have ignored you. I choose to be still and listen to your still small voice. Help me order my days to make time for you. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Click link for a song of worship:

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, all we have to do is call out to Him. I am so thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how I appreciate your faithfulness in not only reading but leaving me a comment every now and then.

    ReplyDelete