Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3, 4


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Do you ever feel your life is like a test and you wonder when everything will work right? Things are working just like they are supposed to whether we think so or not. God knows the big picture and whether seemingly good or bad,  things will work out. That is hard to tell someone like dear friends of mine who lost their beloved college son 14 years ago, or the friend whose grandchild is still born or a friend who finds her husband dead and he had not even been sick. Truly God is there for you. Don't be mad at Him. 
Why do bad things happen to good people? That is the question that is so difficult to answer. Since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden sin entered into the world and death.  Death is a part of life. We are never promised tomorrow. I know people who think it is stupid to pray because they say things like "why are some prayers answered and some not" and I have no answer to give you. I do know that God has a plan for each of us. I do know that you are either for God or against Him and if you are against Him then that must mean you are giving the devil an opportunity to captivate and draw you away. Please do not let that happen my friend. 

Loss of any sort is difficult but do know that good things can come. Look to Jesus who is your strength.  

PRAYER: My hope is in you alone Lord. When the world around me gets crazy and my plans fall apart and things do not go as planned or tragedy occurs I know you will and do see me through. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link for song of hope:

Resources to help those who have lost hope:

Go see the film 'Do You Believe?' Or rent it when on www.doyoubelieve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment