Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Rejection...Reconciliation

You keep track of all my sorrows.You have collected all my tears in your bottle.You have recorded each one in your book. Psalm 56:8
Broken estranged relationships are not fun. It could be separation from a friend or a even deeper wound when it is a family member that has rejected you. I know people who fit into both categories. The pain is real and gut wrenching. There is always the hope that the relationship will be restored. 
Children ache when parents divorce. A parent has a broken heart when they have a prodigal who wants nothing to do with them. A child is heart broken when a parent kicks him out as well. When a parent disowns a child the pain never seems to subside. Prayer and staying on your knees is the answer. Crying is pretty much the norm and as this scripture attests to God stores our tears in a bottle. I used to say my tears were in a water tower as a bottle could not contain them all. Broken friendships are also awful. No matter what, God can work through your hurt and sometimes bring something really good out of it. Everything in life that is hard helps us grow in our faith.
Whatever is going on in your life in the area of relationships just be sure to give God the praise and glory for intact relationships and pray for reconciliation and healing for those that are fractured. He hears your prayers. 
PRAYER: I know Lord that when anyone rejects me you are always there. You care and you want to hear from me. Help me give up my right to be bitter or angry at those who have rejected me and pray for them. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment