Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 15, 2015

God's Word Changes Lives



"Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?
Jeremiah 23:29

Many people I know, to include myself, are believing God for something in their lives or the life of a friend or family member. God's word is powerful. For it to have power you have to know it, apply it, claim it, and above all study and meditate upon it. Owning a Bible is great but it has to be used. It is not some form of good luck charm but is a powerful tool! We can use the word by praying the word of God. That is what we do in the Moms In Prayer group I am part of. We pray using scripture for our children. Even for the summer break we each have a sheet listing all of our children with a Bible verse to pray specifically over them this summer. 

In Isaiah 55:11 the word says "so is my word that goes out from my mouth:  It will not return to me empty,but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." 2 Timothy 2:15 tells us "Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Do you believe the word has power to transform and change lives? It contains truth and that is why demonic forces try to get rid of it or anything pertaining to Christians. 

Keep believing. Keep praying. Above all keep claiming the promises in The Bible. 

PRAYER: I love your word Lord. Evil forces have tried to remove God from our American way of life ever since I can remember. Help me Lord stay on my knees for believing what I am praying for. Protect me and ________________ from attacks from the enemy and watch over my family a well. In Jesus' name.Amen.

Click the link for a song of praise:
https://youtu.be/gs-aiQ9NZ1g

No comments:

Post a Comment