Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Timothy Hugs


Be kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
I was in a local dry cleaners recently when a very friendly small male child came running and hopped up into my arms. This totally made my day. His name was Timothy if I remember correctly. This small boy was unlike adults who sometimes can't even smile when you pass and say hello or smile at them which also recently occurred in a local super market.

If we could only all be like children. So innocent. No quirks or hangups yet. No societal rules telling them they should not be friendly to strangers. This showed to me the love in this child's heart probably instilled by parents and how he had a joyful spirit. Oh if only all of us had that kind of attitude towards strangers. I am not saying to run up and hug a stranger but to be kind,smile, and help out when needed.

Why not go out in childlike faith today and show God's love and kindness to those in your path.

PRAYER: Lord I want to not grow up to be an old fuddy duddy who is grouchy, complaining, unhappy, unsatisfied but to be like a child and be happy and joyful to those around me. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment