Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rough Crossing

And teaching them to obey everything  I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:20

Ever been across a train track where there is a warning sign that reads 'Rough Crossing?' This is letting you be forewarned to slow down or risk damaging your car. Life can throw many 'rough crossings' at us also. 

Bad news of some sort can be a 'rough crossing' and a life changer. Trials we experience are 'rough crossings' as well.  Going through depression can be another 'rough crossing'. Perhaps anxiously waiting for an answer to prayer makes you feel you are going over a 'rough crossing'. 
When you cross over something like a patch of rough track that means it is finished and smoother pavement is ahead. This is the same in life. We go through many things that we just have to endure knowing this too shall pass. 

Are you experiencing some type of 'rough crossing' in your life? Hang on and hold on to Jesus. Rough crossings will soon fade away. 


PRAYER: Thank you Lord for the smoothness of life and also the harder times. I know all I go through is to make me a better person and help me grow to be more like you. Give me strength to get over the rough spots. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment