Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

God of Restoration



“I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—the great locust and the young locust,the other locusts and the locust swarm my great army that I sent among you.Joel 2:25

This verse above in some versions says "I will RESTORE to you the years the locust has eaten." The bad junk Job endured, for instance, God restored it over and above. At times stuff goes on in life we just can't understand why but we have hope because of the promises in verses such as this. We need not think all is lost because our faith keeps us going and our hope for eternal life. 

You probably have heard the saying "He turns our mess into HIS message." That is what it is all about anyway, glorifying God. He does big things to bring restoration. We only need to trust Him and be patient. 

PRAYER: Lord I know you hear my prayers. I know "this too shall pass" for you have a hope for my future. Lord I resist the attempts Satan throws at me to discourage or depress me for I stand on your promises. In Jesus' name. Amen.
          Click link below and worship the Lord in song before heading out the door this morning:
          http://youtu.be/6QvX4CwSmwY



No comments:

Post a Comment