Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

God LIKES Me!


But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8


We are in the Facebook generation. It can be a good tool but also can be hurtful and a time waster. I like it as a way to connect with family and friends and find lost friends. My primary reason for remaining on it is to get the word of God out through my daily God's Lemonade Stand where I have a 'page' people can 'LIKE' or see it on my wall if they are my 'friend'. 

The concept of clicking the little 'thumbs up' icon found after each post on Facebook, can almost become an addiction if we allow it to. Checking back and forth to see who 'LIKED' your post could in fact hurt feelings if you got to into the whole thing. Let's say you got no response from a certain picture you posted. Then what? Do you allow that to set your value and worth? 

God loves and likes you more than any Facebook friend. He likes you and loves you no matter what picture you post or what comments you make. You are His beloved. You were made to glorify Him. Just repeat "God LIKES me!" 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I am so thankful for your unconditional love and acceptance of me. Help me to only care that you love me and all the other Facebook 'likes' are secondary. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment