Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Choose Wisely With God Guiding You



"The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. What a fool you have been! From now on you will be at war."  2 Chronicles 16:9

God is always with you and he knows what you are doing. He sees your every move. As the children's song goes "Be careful little feet where you go." Hebrews 4:13 says "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."

Be a friend to those who need a friend but do not go places or do things you know deep down are wrong. This means at work don't be tempted to cheat. Likewise be truthful to those you call your friends.  Be His witness, but be cautious in all you say and do. Go to God for wisdom. It is found in the word of God. Be the light that people want to run to then you won't have to worry so much about doing the wrong thing.

PRAYER: Father I know we are to be salt and light in the world. Today help me choose my activities wisely. Help me share your love for those in my world around me. Father I ask that you guide my steps so I do not wander into places that do not bring glory to God. Help my choices be pleasing unto you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: You write very wise words here. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete