Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Be Still And Know That I Am God



Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."  Psalm 46:10(NASB)

There is allot of craziness in our world today. Things the Bible says are wrong are legislated into law trying to deem them right. Wars and terrorism attacks go on around the world. Many just shake their heads and wonder, where is God? 

God has not gone anywhere. He is Lord over creation and the entire world. Our days and our  plans are in His hands. His way is truth and righteousness,  which wins in the end. He only asks that we trust Him and BE STILL. In the chaos and confusion He is still in our midst. Evil will not last forever. 

Yesterday's devotion dealt with this as well. A person can not hear too much "rest, relax, have peace'. Whatever it is that is troubling you when you focus on it too much obviously it will rob you of the peace God wishes for you. Tell God you need His help to keep focused on the truth in the Bible and know He reigns. 

PRAYER:Lord Jesus I choose to not get anxious over worldly things. When I get anxious help me to remember to go to my knees in prayer for it is there real peace comes. In Jesus' name. Amen.


Happy Lord's Day...enjoy this worship song. Click link.

No comments:

Post a Comment