Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Extreme.....Yes I Am, For Righteousness!



Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people. Proverbs 14:34

The political spectrum often times runs into the Christian spectrum. Our lives are not to be separate where godly is one way we live and then the other days believe and think whatever we like. Sad to say, the world we reside in, at least here in America, is getting less and less Christian friendly. Deeply held convictions often label us as 'extreme' when in fact we are simply following the word of God and what the Bible commands and teaches. If the word of God is 'extreme' then so be it, there are millions of extremists.

Evil has crept in and Satan has blinded many minds within and outside of the Christian church community. What we have to do is to stand firm as we are in a spiritual battle for our very souls.  Everything you do or believe should be weighed by what the word of God says. It does not change, to suit a lifestyle or belief held by society. We are at war with the devil. The enemy loves to come in and divide people groups too. Maybe one friend might believe a certain political stand on abortion being okay and you take the stand it is killing a life God created. Once again the enemy is at work dividing the body of Christ. 

In the days God has given you to live I urge you to constantly be in prayer. If you do not spend time with Him by reading his word on a regular basis then it is going to be hard to believe the truth. Indeed my friend, the truth will set you free! America and the world need a revival! 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for my Bible. I need to read it daily and study it. Forgive me when I have neglected it, my quiet time, or Sunday fellowship and pursued my own selfish desires. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment