Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Do Not Quit



Do you not know that in a race all runners run but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24
The book 'Lose your Quit'  by Danny Cahill, The Biggest Loser Ever, is a wonderful read. It is about his journey to drop almost 400 pounds and the incredible struggle. His book will help anyone who wants to give up on something, not just weight loss,as it highlights his battles and how with the help of God he overcame his challenges. I was privileged to hear him speak at a health food store in Tulsa and got an autographed copy of his book. It has helped me with my writing perseverance.
 Is there an area in life you are about to give up on? Perhaps you are discouraged over a lost dream or not being selected for something such as a school or job. God works in mysterious ways to give you the desires of your heart. When you feel as if all hope is lost, hang on and keep going. God is there to see you through.

Get into God's word and let it penetrate your heart and soul. His word can help you with whatever it is bogging you down. No situation is bigger than God Danny would say and I would say too.

PRAYER: Lord when I feel like giving up I need your strength to see me through. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment