Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 9, 2014

All I Can Do Is Pray



Pray continually. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Have you found yourself in an absolute state of despair wondering when something you have been praying for will end? I sure have. You cry out to God. The end of your rope is near. Anguish builds up. There is no where to run, no one to talk to who will understand. 

The good news is God is there in the midst of everything seemingly going wrong. He loves you and He wants you to hang on. His ways are not our ways it says in Isaiah 55:8. Once you pray you need to let it go, so why is it so many of us can not seem to do that? In your time of need do not abandon God and become angry. He knows the "big picture". Try telling this to someone who prayed for a child to be healed and he died. Do I know why? No I do not but I do know that the Lord Jesus loves us and has gone through the same sufferings we have. 
Hang on and look to Jesus and above all keep praying!

PRAYER: I love you Lord and I know you love me no matter what. I will continue to not quit praying. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: A friend once told me that we would come up against circumstances that we could only pray about. A few years later, I finally got the message. Some times it is the ONLY thing we can do.

    ReplyDelete