Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO

Where are you at in your journey of life? Do you feel like there is something you are missing? Do you long for more of Jesus in your life? 
Depending on where you live and how busy you are you may have little or no desire for things of God in your life. My asking these questions today is not meant to point the finger at you but to only ask you do you feel okay with God and think all is well in your little corner of the universe? Is Christianity, in your opinion, a bunch of rules to be followed or else someone will get you?
I have news for you dear friend. No matter where you are in life or what you have done God is a god of grace, compassion and mercy. Often times churches bearing his name lack those qualities but instead are all about doctrine, rules, and judgment. I am here today to say "Jesus loves you this I know for my Bible tells me so." Is He a vital part of your life and is He truly number one? 
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20(ESV) Do you want to die to self and live for Him? 

PRAYER: I want more of you in my life. I want to die to being judgmental, mean, unloving, or self righteous. I want your love in my life so I can love others unconditionally. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment