Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 21, 2014

THE ARROW


If people looked at you when you were unaware of it would they see Jesus in you? Do your actions point others to the cross or away from it? Your life is sort of like an arrow in the sense of it can lead people one way or another. Those who follow your path will either walk towards God's light or Satan's darkness. Is Jesus' evident in the things you say and do? 
When I am at home I can be myself but once I am out in the world anyone can see me. It is my desire that my life point others to Jesus. I do not want to do this by condemnation and ridicule  but to say as it does in Romans 3:23(NIV) 'for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.' I am not perfect. Are you? 
Even at home you should be bringing glory to God around those you live with be it a roommate or your spouse and children. Don't talk to your family pet better than the one you married in other words. There is a verse in Psalm 101:2(NLT) that says 'I will be careful to live a blameless life--when will you come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my own home.' Are you an arrow pointing your family to Jesus as well? 

PRAYER: I seek to live a life that brings honor and glory to you and leads others closer to you. Set my feet on the right path to do this. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment