Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

REPRESENTATIVE MILLER



No I am not running for state or national office. Do you realize all who claim to be Christians are supposed to be Jesus' "representatives" here on Earth?
I heard once that we should all ask of ourselves "if I were arrested for being a Christian would there be enough evidence to convict me"? Think that over for just a moment. How would you answer that? Don't say a church member or because you are baptized. Deep down have you asked Jesus to come into our heart and has there been a change? Do you get to know Him better by getting into His word daily?
We are told in 2 Corinthians 5:20(NIV) 'We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.' An ambassador is a representative. He or she is to set an example for whom they represent and not bring shame upon them.
So how do you represent Christ? Is there something you need to turn away from or give up to represent Christ better?
PRAYER: Lord indeed I am grateful to get to represent you each day. My prayer is I do it in a manner that brings you glory as I represent the King of kings and Lord of lords. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment