Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LOVE, LAUGH, LIVE!!


The three L's in my title are very important. You see them turned around the other way in stores selling merchandise proclaiming this. I would like to depart from this order and declare that Love should always come first. As I write this I am listening to a lady laughing with her friend. It delights my soul.

To love is to be kind, forgiving, generous, gracious, and peaceful among other things. Love should be your ultimate goal. Not in the sense of necessarily romantic love, but instead, being a "loving" person. In the past few devotions love has been the theme. Take a moment and read the thirteen verses of 1 Corinthians 13 again. If each person practiced those characteristics we would have a much more loving world. Once you work on love it is easier to laugh and to live! Love will help you live!

This year why not make love your aim? Proverbs 10:12(NIV) is a good guide for loving others. 'Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.'


PRAYER: I choose to practice love Lord. The enemy will attempt to get me to stir up strife by my actions and words but with your help Lord I will conquer Satan's attempts to get me to be ugly to people. In Jesus' name. Amen.See More

No comments:

Post a Comment