Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Get Connected


Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3(NIV)

A few days ago I was in a remote location with no Internet connection near me. Because of this I was unable to do email, use blogger, or connect to Facebook. At times not being connected can be a blessing but at times when we are used to it frustration can set in.

The good news is that you never had to be disconnected from Jesus. If you are 35,000 feet in the air on a plane and there is no Go Go Wi Fi, He is there. If you are taking an underground cave tour, He is there. If you are in an elevator, He is still there. No matter where you go, He is there. He is in Communist countries where the government does not want Him. No matter where life takes you, Jesus is there.

There may be moments in life where you feel God has left you. He never leaves you. The enemy wants you to feel this way. God is always only a prayer away. Believe in Him. Trust in Him. Read His word. You are always connected no matter where you are.

PRAYER: I am comforted to know you are only a prayer away. I know I am not alone. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment