Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 10, 2014

DREAM BIG!

Do you have a half full or half empty approach to life? Do you look at every problem coming your way and get overwhelmed? Does your attitude need an adjustment? Do you look at a task and think it is impossible?

In a nearby community in Tennessee I was thrilled to see a new coffee shop open where another one had apparently not succeeded. I told the owner I was very happy and hope they did well. I said I loved seeing small businesses start up and be successful. He responded to me, "I do not plan to be small for long". What a tremendous positive outlook!. He did not respond "I hope we make it but I fear this economy" but instead was positive. That is the attitude all of us need to develop.

Now I do not know where this owner stands with Christ or even if he was a believer but he sure had a can do attitude and was full of hope and a good outlook on things. All of us could learn a lesson in that. For me as a writer wanting to have a book someday I need to know I can and will do it and not doubt. entertaining wrong thinking only brings a person down and makes the enemy happy because he has you paralyzed that you are incapable.

Let me leave you with Philippians 4:13(NIV) which says 'I can do all this through him who gives me strength.'

PRAYER: I thank you for hopes and dreams you have placed in my heart Lord. I thank you that with your help I can succeed. I thank you Lord that I have the mind of Christ and choose to stop doubting and look to you as my strength. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment