Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

YOU WILL NEVER EVER WALK ALONE!!

               
It was a very early morning recently when I was at Starbucks and the song "You'll Never Walk Alone" was playing over the sound system in the store. Between this wonderful praise song,jazz music, and broadway tunes they played, it was an awesome morning for writing and praising Jesus. It is hard to sit still and not praise God when you hear this tune being played. I wanted to lift my hands in the air right there in the coffee shop.
I love to worship Jesus with awesome praise songs and often include them for my readers to enjoy. These melodies can help lift your spirit and give you hope when you are feeling lonely and rejected or lost in a sea of worry and confusion. Half the experience of going to church on Sunday for me is being able to really truly worship God with awesome praise music. The kind that makes you want to shout.
You know the Lord is always with you similar to the "Footprints" poem most are familiar with. Wherever you are God is there. "You can not flee from His presence" it says in Psalm 139:7. Take time to read the entire chapter. It is short and will bless you I guarantee it.
Hebrews 13:5-6(NIV) says 'Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,“Never will I leave you never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”'
There you have it. Now go about your day with full confidence you Lord and savior is walking with you.
PRAYER: Thank you for another day of life. I know you are with me and walk beside me. Help me to never doubt your awesome power and majesty. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Click link and worship the Lord in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment