Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

PASSED YOUR TEST YET?


 I was at the airport waiting for my husband who was returning from a trip. My car had been doing fine but now at 7:40 p.m. it decides not to start. What a great welcome home for a weary traveler. Ah ha Isaid. Another "test" to see how we both handle this inconvenience.

Many things happen in life that get us "off our game", so to speak.Things are going smoothly then a problem occurs. No matter what happens it is necessary to stay calm. My sister used to tell me that things would keep happening till I mastered the skill to deal with the problem. The key is to keep your cool and ask God to help you.

In these inconvenient situations it is necessary to have peace and patience. James 1:2-3(NIV) says 'Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds, for you know the testing of your faith produces perseverance.' "You want me to be joyful when I misplace my car keys when late to an appointment, when I have a flat tire?"

We all should be wanting to grow more like Christ so getting a few tests here and there is good to help strengthen you. God can and will see you through. Don't blow the opportunity by becoming agitated.

PRAYER: Each and every day opportunities come my way Lord to be a witness for you. When a problem occurs help me to exhibit Christ like behavior knowing you will see my through. In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment