Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

BE PREPARED


 Shock is the only word I can use to describe the feeling I had when I heard a man a few years younger than me, apparently in good health, died Sunday, November 3rd. This was a man who lived here in the Huntsville area but whom I never got the pleasure of meeting. He had a heart and a passion like me, for God and country. He also shared my devotions with many of his friends who I also have never met. My husband and I kept saying we needed to stop by and say hello but never did. Now we can't. We have to wait till we get into heaven someday.

Jason was an encourager. He said kind things about my writing and this meant lots coming from a stranger who I felt like I knew. We just never know when God is going to call us home. No more tears, no more pain, no more heartaches of this world down here. Jason is free of that now even though dying in your fifties is way too young or so it seems.

As friends and family we are left behind with the whys. Why him? Why now? Family and friends can be comforted with memories.

If you were to die today from sickness, car wreck, accident, stroke, heart attack, choking on food at lunch, or many other things are you sure you would be with Jesus in heaven? You can be sure. Say this simple prayer "Jesus I love you. Forgive me for the things I have done wrong. Forgive me for ignoring you and going my own way. I want to know I will be in heaven with you for eternity. Come into my heart today and save me. " That's it. Pretty simple.

Psalm 116:15(NIV) says 'Precious in the site of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.'

PRAYER: Lord Jesus be with the many people who have recently lost a loved one or friend. Death hurts. We are never ready to let people go especially when they are so young and promising. Lord comfort the families of not only Jason but others going through grief and pain right now. In Jesus' name. Amen.


IN MEMORY OF JASON KLONOWSKI, HARVEST, AL
Note: I wrote this Monday, November 4 upon being informed
he was found dead. The death since then has been ruled a homicide.
Please keep friends and family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment