Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

WHAT IS YOUR PASSWORD?



This world we live in today is a world of passwords for almost anything over the phone or online. Recently I ended up being "hacked" and lost the passwords I had created for Facebook and email. To anyone this has happened to it is not only frustrating but is scary as well wondering if someone has your private information. 

I have good news! God does not require a password for us to communicate with Him. He is only a prayer away. We do not need a special status in life,a pass code,a secret knock,a certain amount of money, a special key,or a password to gain access to the throne of grace. 

Matthew 11:8(NIV) says 'Come to me all you who are weak and burdened and I will give you rest.'  You might have to get yourself away from things distracting you or keeping you from prayer  and a good quiet time. This time alone with God is a time you should take daily to refresh yourself and get some of God's word in your heart. 

Jeremiah 33:3(NIV) says 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' God is your Father in heaven. He wants to hear from you. Don't wait til you are in a crisis situation but "talk" to Him daily. 

Start by praising Him for who he is. Then confess your sins to Him. Next thank Him for answers to prayer and finally intercede for yourself and others. He is not judging you or condemning you. He wants all people to come to know Him as Lord and savior. No matter what you have done he is ready to forgive and set you free. So go on and pray to Him today. 

PRAYER: I am so glad you are an around the clock God. I don't have to call tech support if I lose my connection as I am always connected. I choose to start talking to you more Lord. You are knocking on my hearts door so I need to answer. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment