Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

GOD, WHEN?


What are you waiting for in life? You pray, you wait. Nothing seems to happen. You cry out "God just when will you get me out of this mess?" Sometimes in life God wants us to grow to be more like Him and that often requires patience while we wait. Maybe you feel you just can not hold on any longer. It could be a situation you are waiting for in your life or a breakthrough in the life of a loved one. Regardless how you feel God has not abandoned you.


James 5:7(NIV) is similar to the topic I wrote about yesterday. It says 'Be patient then brothers and sisters until the Lord's coming.See how the farmer waits for the land to yield it's valuable crop patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains.'
Can you trust God has a plan and sit back and keep praying and relax? His timetable is not the same as ours.

Isaiah 55:8(KJV) says 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.' Keep going to God in pray and in the meantime do not forget to praise Him for who He is and thank Him for the answers to prayer as well.

PRAYER: Dear Lord I ask for you to help me as I wait on you and wait on answers to prayers. I know you are doing a perfect work and I need to trust you and not be afraid. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment