Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HELP ME OUT OF THIS PIT!


When you go about you day to day life do you just think about yourself and your own issues and problems or do you ever look around at people and wonder what is going on in their lives? Are any of them in deep emotional pain due to a loss or hurt in their life? We just never know even sometimes with our own friends and maybe even family if some deep problem is weighing them down. It is sure easy to say "Chin up now. God will we you through this storm."

There are those out there who maybe have had so much hurt or so much loss they can hardly believe in God or prayer anymore. This is just what Satan would like for people to do. Give up on God! Friends I have good news. God is always on duty but in life things happen sometimes due to free will we have no control over. God can turn bad things around for the good if you are willing to humble yourself and let Him.

Is there something going on right now in your life you have no control over? Worry is the easiest thing to do but it brings you the least amount of peace. The more you worry the less you trust God. Worry will not change anything but just make the worrier into an ineffective prayer warrior. This is the time to be lifting up shouts of praise to God and calling on Him in prayer.

Matthew 11:28-30 says 'Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.''

Call on God in prayer right now!

PRAYER:Lord today I am concerned about _____________. I know you have a prefect plan and I ask that you work through this situation as only you can. Help me trust you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment