Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 9, 2013

GOD NEVER IN SPAM FOLDER


In communicating with each other, especially through electronic media, sometimes messages are not received or they may come across the wrong way.

Not so with God. We are always connected to Him and not in His "spam" or junk email folder, if He in fact had one. He waits to hear you and wants you to "talk" to Him.

There may be some who are reading this who see prayer as something only priests, preachers, rabbi's or other knowledgeable people do. My friend, prayer is for everyone. Jeremiah 29:12(NIV) says 'Then you will call on me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.'


You think maybe your prayers are going into some heavenly "spam" folder because they seem not to be answered or at least not like you think they should be. Trust me when I say God has a plan. Isaiah 55:9(NIV) says 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.'

Are you able to trust God? Can you pray and leave the rest to God? Remember too, to make sure your heart is right with Him as often iniquity may separate you from Him. Psalm 66:18 makes this point when it says 'If I had cherished sin in my heart the Lord would not have listened.'

Call out to Him today as it goes right to His "inbox".

PRAYER: Thank you Lord that you love me and you want me to talk to you in prayer. I am sorry Lord for not trusting you to hear and answer prayers. I realize it is in your time and your way. Give me the strength to wait. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment