Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

YOUR RECOGNIZABLE VOICE


Don't you just love automated voice recognition systems which so manycompanies now utilize when you call? Kidding of course about the "loving them" as they may be modern but they annoy so many people. You just want to talk to a person
and then get a machine instead that keeps saying "I don't understand" and you may keep saying "agent please" in great frustration as you desperately attempt to talk to a human.

Or then for those with I Phones that have SIRI capability that is a whole new experience. Mine will say to me on many occasions "I don't understand Becky" and I may try and try again but my northern accent throws them off perhaps or rate of speech. Still it can be a wonderful tool but also very maddening.

Good news ahead! If you are a child of God He knows your voice. He isn't going to say "Who is this" when you pray to Him. John 10:14-15(NIV) says 'I am the Good Shepherd. I know my own and my own know me. Just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for my sheep.' Psalm 91:14(ESV) says 'Behold he holds fast to me in love. I will deliver him, I will protect him for he knows my name.' Jesus "speaks" to us as believers by His word and perhaps through people too.

John 10:27(NKJV) says 'My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.'We are His "sheep" and He is our shepherd. He cares about everyone of his "sheep".Think about parents. Most parents always recognize their child's voice. We are children of God if we have accepted Him into our heart and He knows our voice. He hears your prayers. He loves you with an everlasting love. His heart breaks when you turn away from Him, don't spend time with Him, or act ashamed of knowing Him.

Today as your "hear His voice" through scriptures thank Him for recognizing yours when you call on Him.

PRAYER: Lord forgive me for ever having a "hard heart" when I do not behave like I know I should. I want to listen for your voice and sometimes this requires being still. Help me Lord to be still and to encourage others to do the same. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link below for a wonderful praise song.
http://youtu.be/JU4U8_wMdRs

No comments:

Post a Comment