Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 1, 2013

HAVE HOPE


 Do you ever feel hopeless, beat down, in despair and just have no clue how to pull yourself out? Well the first thing is you have to get your mind off yourself and onto God. You might want to try reading the book of Psalms in the Bible. Everyone has probably felt hopeless at one time or another. God is a giver of Hope.

God's word is the ultimate "hope manual" with it's many promises to lift you up and sustain you. One verse that comes to mind right now is Isaiah 40:31(ESV) which says 'They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint.' Jeremiah 29:11-12(NIV) may be familiar to some readers and it says '"For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you."'

What is it that has got you down? Unanswered prayer? Condemnation? Worry? Fear? No matter what God is greater than mere man who brings most of our troubles upon us. You may be in anguish because of the lies that Satan has made you believe. God is much more powerful than demons. Whatever it is that is troubling you, why not let God take that from you today?

PRAYER: Father use me to bring hope to those who need it. Fill me with love and compassion. Give me just the right words to say. I know when resist Satan he has to flee. You are mighty to save. In Jesus' name.Amen.

Check out my friend Kathe Wunnenberg website at www.hopelifters.org

No comments:

Post a Comment