Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PLAN B....AGAIN?


We can give the best try possible to plan our course of life or what we will do each day but sometimes our best laid plans fall apart on us. Priorities have to come to the surface. Whether it be a disabled motor vehicle, health issue,laid off from your job, house repair or an unexpected guest, it is necessary to go with the flow and not let yourself get all upset. Being upset only adds to the problem that you now have to face. This problem may not be a problem at all but turn out to be a blessing.

When things such as this occur do you typically fall apart or get flustered and upset? When we are inflexible and things change it can be hard on a person. Relax and know that God is in control.

Having "unscheduled" activities in our day reminds me of a Bible verse I often quote from Jeremiah 29:11(NIV) and it says 'For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord.. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to bring you a hope and a future.' So just maybe "plan B " was God's plan all along? A change of course may be just what is needed to keep you focused on God. God may be working through this new plan to put you on the right course of life.

PRAYER: Father I thank you that to you there is nothing such as a "plan B" for all your plans have an ultimate purpose. Forgive me for complaining at times when this happens. Help me instead be able to say "Lord what am I to learn from this.' In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment