Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

GOD'S TIMING



Often times in life we are "a day late and a dollar short". Recently I found a job vacancy for a job I know would suit me to a tee! After I talked to the Human Resource office I found out that I missed the deadline by one single day and no more applications were being accepted. Normally I would be bummed out big time but even though the odds are against me, I believe if God wants me there, somehow a door will open and if not then I accept that.

Have you had that happen in your life too? You are waiting for something that is not happening but in the meantime maybe God is teaching you patience and trust in His mighty power.

Proverbs16:9(NIV) says 'In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.' Ultimately things work out and maybe God will take you in a totally different direction. Keep praying and keep doing the work you need to do but know that God has a plan. Proverbs 19:21(NIV) says 'Many are the plans in a person's heart but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.'

Your memory verse for dealing with the plans in your life could be Proverbs 3:5-6(NIV) which says 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways submit to Him Him and He will make your paths straight.'

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for I know you have me right now just where I need to be. Guide my steps and as I submit to your authority and let you be Lord of my life you will open the right doors for me. in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment