Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

KEEP SEEKING CHRIST!!


Are you seeking after Christ or are you just a casual "take Jesus off
the shelf on Sunday" kind of Christian? Maybe you wait till there is a
crisis then cry out to Him?

We are "in this world" but are not to be "of this world". Take a
moment and read Romans 12:2 in the New Testament. Do your thoughts
often turn to Jesus or are you consumed with worry? Do you go to
church one hour each week then sort of put Jesus
back on the shelf for 6 days?

Psalm 119:92-95(NIV) says 'If your law had not been my delight I would
have perished in my affliction. I will never forget thy precepts, for
by them you have preserved my life.Save me for I am yours;I have
sought out your precepts. The wicked are waiting to destroy me,but I
will ponder your statutes.'

I challenge you to love Jesus with all your heart. Make Him truly
first. Don't just say it.
Jeremiah 29:13(NIV) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with
all your heart.

PRAYER:Lord Jesus I truly want you to be first. I get so busy
sometimes and forget that you should always be first place. Help me
not judge others who do the Sunday one hour thing, but keep my nose in
my own business. Lord God I know it is important to combat the lies of
the world by staying in your word and spending time with you. If
people want to call me a 'Jesus freak' so be it. I will proudly wear
the title. Thanks again for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click on the link below and truly worship God in song:
http://youtu.be/vvcd0iD6SfE

No comments:

Post a Comment