Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NO MORE


There is good news for the sinner. We first of all are all sinners. It says in 1 John 1:9 (NIV) ' if we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.' Isn't that nice to know? No more record. No more list. He has wiped our slate clean so to speak. It is only the enemy, Satan, who brings condemnation on us. Once you asked God for forgiveness then let it go. If constant thoughts come in your head then your mind needs to be renewed with a good dose of the word of God. Reading the word keeps the lies of Satan out. He said He remembers them NO MORE and He means NO MORE.

When you take a bath to wash dirt off your body the dirt is gone. You can take a spiritual "mind" bath as well and cleanse yourself from the filth of the world. Confessing sin is that "bath." When Jesus caught the woman in the act of adultery in John 8:11(KJV) he said 'Go and sin NO MORE.'

There you have it. Once you are forgiven you are to try to not fall back into sin but it says in Psalm 103:12 'As far as the East is from the West that is how far He has removed our sins from us!' Believe it my friend and go and 'Sin No More!'

PRAYER: Father sometimes it is easy to have things I did wrong to come back to my memory. I know you have forgiven me so I need to forgive myself. Help me Lord to do that and not dwell on faults and failures. I know Lord you are a righteous and forgiving God and full of compassion. Thank you for forgiving my sins. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click on link below and worship the Lord in song.
http://youtu.be/xPonvq5SbrA

No comments:

Post a Comment