Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MOTHER NATURE OR FATHER GOD?



I got the idea for this title after listening to author/speaker Bill Weise who wrote '23 Minutes in Hell'. So many people seem to be infatuated with using the term 'mother nature'. It is said quite frequently by meteorologists  giving the weather report on television. 'Mother nature' did this or 'mother nature' did that. It drives me crazy,as who on earth is this 'mother nature' anyway?  Many feel more comfortable with  the term and also call God 'the man upstairs'. It must be easier and less threatening to refer to God in these cute terms than thinking that there is a God who is responsible for this wonderful creation.
Just who is God? He is the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. He is the creator of the universe. He holds all things in his hand. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the Almighty. He can do all things. He is glorious. He is amazing. He is all knowing. He never runs out on us.His love never fails.He is everlasting. His love never fails. His love is unconditional. He is called Abba Father or daddy. He is watching over you,
 Do you know Jesus? Do you love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, and strength? Is Jesus real to you? Are you ready to meet Him should this be your last day on earth?
1 John 4:16 says "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
PRAYER: Father I thank you for who you are. I thank you for hearing my prayers. I thank you for mercy and forgiveness when I have messed up. I thank you that you love  me with an unconditional love. Help me Lord love others like you love me. In Jesus Name. Amen. .
Click on link below and be ready to praise God for who He is .
Double your joy with song number two. Praise him in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment