Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PRAY ON!!! AND KEEP IT UP!!!

 Don't give up no matter what. Nothing is beyond hope. All things are possible to him who believes it says in Mark 9:23. I have a sign at home that says "God can't do what?"  Do not start fearing, doubting and listening to negative talk but keep on believing. God is not through with you or whatever it is you are going through yet.

 Isaiah 43:2 says "When you pass through the waters I will be with you, and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire you will not get burned, the flames will not set you ablaze."  This tells me that bad stuff is  going to happen but your Father in heaven will see you through your circumstances. He is bigger than any problem you might have. Do not put him in a box. He is God!!

What is weighing on your heart today? What is keeping you from being at peace? The enemy, Satan, is the one who brings discouragement and despair. Take heart because the story is not finished yet.

Deuteronomy 31:6 says "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them. The Lord your God goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you."What  a wonderful promise to hold on to friend!!

Luke 18:1  tells us to "pray and never give up". If God loves me why is my life such a mess? Why do bad things happen? I do not know why, but I know God can use all things for His good. Do not start caving into fear. Fear is not from God. Keep praying. Keep living for the Lord. The sun will shine tomorrow.

PRAYER: Lord thank you for seeing me through the tough times of life. Help me to realize it is not just me with problems. It many around me go through many more difficulties than I will every go through. Forgive me when I have bee any at you or turned my back on you. I want to believe and know I will see your goodness. In Jesus name. Amen.

Happy Tuesday. Click on link below and enjoy a song of worship.
http://youtu.be/Lj2_kDyqzvE

No comments:

Post a Comment