Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I AM


Are you feeling down today? Maybe lack direction or purpose? Perhaps you are just having a slow ho hum day. It is time to rejoice and give thanks for this day God created for you and for another day of living and helping make a difference in the world around you. Say the following OUT LOUD:

 I am  a child of God. (Romans 9:8)
I am bought with a price. (1 Corinthians 6:20)
I am created by God. (Genesis 1:27)
I am forgiven. (1 John 2:12)
I am redeemed. (Deuteronomy 24:18)
I am set free. (Romans 8:2)
I am loved.(Romans 1:7)
I am an ambassador. (2 Corinthians 5:20)
I am the head and not the tail.(Deuteronomy 28:13)
I am adopted into God's family.(Romans 8:14-16)
I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me.(Philippians 4:13)
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.(Psalm 139)
I am able to overcome with God's help. (Revelation 12:11)
I am on earth for a reason. (Jeremiah 29:11)

It is true!! God has great plans for you and your life. Whatever lies about yourself are in your head get rid of them. It is Satan who puts lies and doubts into your head. He is the father of lies so stop listening to Him.Whatever is in your past ask forgiveness and move on.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for the promises in your word. When I want to get depressed and sad help me remembered the wonderful things in the Bible. Thank you Lord for your many blessings which often times I take for granted. In Jesus name. Amen.

Click on link for a wonderful song. Happy Sunday!
http://youtu.be/fhQnspSDOuk

No comments:

Post a Comment