Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE AND HE LOVES YOU!!

If you go up to heaven He is there but he is here too in our midst and he will never leave you nor forsake you. You can not hide from God. He will find you. You can not run from sin. It will find you. God is not some mean person out to get you in trouble but is a loving merciful father who we call Abba Father or daddy. He loves you, if you ask forgiveness he forgives you. He knows your hurt, your confusion, your anxiety and your pain and he is ready to heal you and set you free.

Psalm 139 is a wonderful Psalm often used for pro life to let women considering ending their babies life that each child is special and it can apply to adults as well. YOU ARE SPECIAL TO GOD! Verses 7-12 of this chapter say "Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.  If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me  and the light become night around me,”  even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you."

Isaiah 43:2 says "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." So when those trials of life are pressing down on you God is there to see you through. Through, my friend, You WILL NOT be there forever. God is there in the good times and bad times and will work things out.

A favorite verse for many Christians is Romans 8:28 which says "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Deuteronomy 31:8 says "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Hang on because God is there and he will see you through your storm!

God has a plan. Try to be patient. Try not to go by how you feel. Try not to jump to conclusions. Try not to second guess. Try not to listen to the lies of the enemy Satan, who is NOT on your side. I am so glad God's plans and purposes are better than mine, aren't you? I am glad he restores me when I mess up. Remember, NOTHING can separate you from the love of God!(See Romans 8:38-39).

PRAYER: Lord Jesus thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for the wonderful plan you have for me. Thank you that you can restore and redeem. Thank you for forgiveness. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Click on link for a wonderful praise song to get your day started off right!
http://youtu.be/X_2qG22SPwU



Note to Devotion subscribers: I was in AZ for about 5 days so some of you did not receive this devotion then, for that I apologize. I did not have access on my IPAD to my address book. If you want to see the Devotions you missed Log onto www.godslemonadestand.blogspot.com
Once again I thank you for being a blessing in my life and for taking the time to let what God inspires me to write to bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment