Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

FALL IN LOVE WITH JESUS

The Bible says  in Mark 12:30 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' How many of us really do love Him this much? When you love your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse or fiancee you want to be with them and spend time with them. You want to get to know them better. You can not stay away from them. You feel joy in their presence. Do you feel this way about the Lord? This same command is called the 11th commandment and is repeated in Deuteronomy 6:5.

Is Jesus first place in your life or just an afterthought or something you barely squeeze in? Do you want to get to know Him better through his word and fellowship? Did you love Him once but something happened and that love grew cold? Perhaps life got too busy and you decided you did not have time anymore to fit Him in your schedule. There were things you would rather do than sit down and read a devotion book or make time for worship on Saturday or Sunday. Even if you can not go to church there are good teachings on line or on a CD you can get.

Maybe 2012 is the time you need to make Jesus a priority in your life once again. He is waiting knocking on the door of your heart. Why not let Him come in? Revelation 3:20 says "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

PRAYER: Father I am sorry I have not shown love to you and wanted to read your word. I know I need to spend time with you to ward off the attacks of the enemy. I know you love me even when I ignore you like I have been. I want to make you my number one priority in 2012. Help any roadblocks keeping me from doing that move out of the way. In Jesus Name. Amen. 

Click on link to worship the Lord in song.
http://youtu.be/Da9zUx6VRdg

No comments:

Post a Comment