Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

DECLARATIONS FOR 2012

This week I have been dealing lots with the New Year. With the New Year brings new hopes, new dreams, new opportunities. The chance to forget mistakes and move on to a new hopeful future. A time to change wrong attitudes and make amends with folks who may have been a thorn in your side, so to speak. A time for new challenges. It is always a wonderful chance to start change in a positive way. I was thinking we should make a list of declarations that we say out loud daily to start the year and the particular day on a positive note. Some I came up with are as follows:(Go ahead say them out loud if you are somewhere you can do this.) You can probably add to this list to make it a little more personal too. Here goes!

I will have a bright future.
I am not too old to try new things.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.(Philippians 4:13)
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.(2 Corinthians 5:21)
I will not be defeated.
I refuse to be cast down and depressed.
I will not believe the enemies lies.(John 8:44)
I am blessed.
I can be a blessing.
I have favor in Christ.
I have victory in Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:57)
I am seated with God in the heavenlies. (Ephesians 2:6)
I will resist the devil and he has to flee. (James 4:7)
I am the head and not the tail.(Deuteronomy 28:13)
I will not give the devil a foothold. (Ephesians 4:27)
I will maintain peace no matter what.(John 14:27)
I have the joy of the Lord.(Psalm 28:7)
I will forgive people even when they have not asked  to be forgiven.
I am a child of God and am special as God does not make junk.
I am set free from sins of my past.(Psalm 103:12)
I will not compare myself to others as you made me special and have a unique purpose for my life.
I know Lord you can open doors no man can shut.(Revelation 3:8)
I will not get sucked into the worlds ways of thinking(Romans 12:1-2)
I have hope in you.

Try starting your day each day reading a scripture from God's word and saying these things above out loud.Look up the verses above as well. The enemy seeks to destroy you and will do everything in his power to get you down on yourself and feeling like your life is not important. Whether you are highly educated or just a high school graduate God has a purpose and a plan for you on this earth. Go where he sends you with boldness and do not compare yourself to someone else no matter  how easy it is to do. Do not think you are not important because you are ''just' this or 'just' that. And for those of you in high places as the world sees it who are in important places stay humble and stay grounded. Know God has you where you are to serve Him and 'plant seeds' for Him. Never start thinking you are better than people or look out. (See Isaiah 2:17).

So dear friends go out into your day and thank God for each and every day he has given you to make an impact on the corner of the world He has placed you in.

Ephesians 3:20 was a verse I had hanging on my apartment wall back when I was single living in California and it has always been a favorite. It says "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us". Go make a difference in your world today! You are special to God!

PRAYER: Lord thank you for another day of life. Thanks for a brand new year to try new things and share your love with those around me. Thank you for where you have me in life. Help me to not ever get down on myself and think I do not matter as I know that is a lie from Satan. To God be the Glory. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Note: Enjoy the praise and worship song I have attached by Rush of Fools. Click on link to listen.
http://youtu.be/b-oZbBS_OhM

No comments:

Post a Comment