Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOUR PROBLEM

Storms of life will come and problems will arise but God is way bigger than any situation you find yourself in. Maybe at the time when you are going through something you feel in despair but God uses all these things to grow you up in Him. God is your best friend. When your earthly friends have run out on you or betrayed you God is still God and He has gone no where. He loves, He listens, He cares. God forgives when man can not. God redeems and restores. God wraps you in His loving arms and says "Child I am here. Come to me." Matthew 11:28 says "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Jeremiah 31:25 says "I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Psalm 145:14 says "The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down".

Isaiah 43:2 says "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." You will have to control what comes into your mind. The enemy Satan is there to try to take you out and get you down in the dumps and hopeless. There is always hope with God. But you have to purpose to not think bad thought and dwell on problems of life. You have to think on what God has in store for you and the Hope that is in Him.  Deuteronomy 31:6 says "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Satan will put negative thoughts in your mind and get you to feel like giving up. God does not want you to give up. He is mighty to save and can get you out of the pit you are in. He has a plan for your life and will lift you up and out of your pit. Some bad things happen due to wrong choices but others you have no control over. regardless God cares for you and He will lift you up and make you victorious in Him.

In Genesis 28:15 it says " I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Keep your mind on Jesus. He does not want you to try to get out of your pit alone. He is there to help you and be your friend when all your other friends have run out on you. Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Psalm 147:3 reminds us "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Do not let the enemy lie to you and make you feel there is no hope for you.

When the storms of life are pressing in on you look to Jesus. Do not look to drugs or alcohol or run away and feel like this is it.  There is always a way out and up with God. Satan will be the one trying to get you to feel hopeless but God is the author of hope. Run to Him. He is mighty to save.

John 14:27 says "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Believe God and not the enemy. You are worthy and God is good and He has a plan for you.


PRAYER: Lord I know you care for me no matter what is going on in my life. I know Lord that your hand is on me and you are watching over me.Father help me as I struggle to get out of my pit to hang on to you. I reject the lies of the enemy. I am covered by the blood of Jesus. Thank you Lord for your promises to never leave me nor forsake me. I will put my hope in you and from this day forth reject the lies of the enemy who is out to take me down. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Note: I always like to include an appropriate worship and praise song to help lift your spirits. I hope you take the time to grab a cup of coffee and sit and worship God.Click on link.I have included two today.

http://youtu.be/sR8rlTIU8_Y  (Mighty to Save)


http://youtu.be/LF4dLOTQNqk (My Glorious)

No comments:

Post a Comment