Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TEARS IN A BOTTLE

There is a verse in the Bible about God saving every tear in a bottle. Psalm 56:8 says "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Oh my goodness. My tears are probably overflowing out of his bottle and in a water tower somewhere that says "BeckyVille" on the side of it. I have cried so much in my lifetime. Crying is a good thing. That is why God designed the human body with those little tiny tear ducts beside our eyes. Both males and females have them so surprise guys, you can cry too. I have seen a few guys cry. It is not a bad thing. We cry at loss, at joy, in despair, when hurt physically or emotionally, during childbirth, when we are frustrated or scared, at weddings, during funerals, saying goodbye to friends moving away and of course at movies, right ladies??

Jesus does care. He knows your pain. He wants you to cry out to Him. Sometimes situations in life take us to the 'end of our rope' and we feel hopeless but you have never lost hope with Jesus. Hang on to Him. Run to Him. Cry out to Him. We cry out "Lord stop this pain, I can not take it anymore!" Things will get better. There is a song in the movie 'Annie' where it says "The sun will come out tomorrow" and in fact it will. Things always seem to have a way of getting better. Many in life do not feel they will ever get better and end up taking their life through suicide. This is sad because it is a wasted life. It is sad when someone is that hopeless that their mind is so muddled by lies from the enemy they just want to give up. Friend do not give up! There is always hope.

Psalm 39:12 says ""Hear my prayer, O LORD, listen to my cry for help; be not deaf to my weeping. For I dwell with you as an alien, a stranger, as all my fathers were."  In 2 Kings 20:5 it says "Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD." Do not lose hope. God does care.

The good news is some day there will be no more tears or no more pain. Jesus will come back and those who have asked him into their hearts will live with Him in heaven forever. Revelation 21:4 says " He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." Now that is something to rejoice about!!

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for all the emotions you have created within me. Help me Lord to comfort those who weep and to help heal the brokenhearted. I want to rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. I thank you Lord at times when I have been hurt or sad the sun always comes back out and things do get better. I pray for those who read this today who may have lost hope to know God is their comforter and to run to Him. In Jesus Name. Amen.

NOTE: Once again I have attached a song of praise by the group Third Day to listen to when you are alone and able to turn up speakers. Be blessed.

http://youtu.be/VeGNgBwPTMA

No comments:

Post a Comment