Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IMPACT YOUR WORLD

 We are not an accident. God put us on this earth to impact the world. Many people feel we are just here by chance and there is no  real meaning. None of us know how much time we are promised. Believe in yourself and know you are no accident and God has you here for 'such a time as this.'  God knew you before you were born and he has a plan for your life.Take about five minutes and open your Bible to Psalm 139 and see how God does really know you inside and out.

What are you doing to make a change in someones' life? Each of us has a way to impact others for the cause of Christ daily. A simple smile may change someones' day who is feeling depressed or worthless. Sending a card to a friend, family member or stranger may help change a life or someones' day. When you get beyond yourself and your own little world you will see how much the Lord has for you to do. He wants us to be salt and light. If you have a salt shaker on your kitchen table but never shake any of its' contents on your food what good is it? Your food is still bland and tasteless. Well we are the salt of the earth and are to shake God's flavor all around us wherever we go. Even if you simply visit a nursing home or take care of an elderly or shut in family member what you do counts and is important in the kingdom of God. Being a stay home mom is also a tremendous impact as you are building into the lives of your children.

Never feel like you do not matter. You may say "well I am not in some big fancy office building with lots of people around". So?? Or I am not on any big committees to have any input that will matter. Poppycock. You are where you are for a reason. Now get out and spread God's love to those in your circle of influence. Do not waste any opportunity to be a light for God.

Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

PRAYER: Father each day I get up and go about my daily business but at times I feel what I do does not matter but I know it really does. Help me Lord to stay in your word, the Bible, to stay encouraged and help me to impact my world around me for you  no matter where I am in life. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Go now and light your world. Enjoy the attached praise song!

http://youtu.be/yiSix6Stilo

No comments:

Post a Comment