Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PRESS ON!! HOPE AND BELIEVE

Don't give up. What is your dream, your goal? Keep plugging away. Focus on that goal and not negative thinking. When things have you down and you feel discouraged do not lose hope. God is there and he cares for you. Keep believing and press on to higher calling. Call out to God. Do not think things are over for you just because you are what society says is 'older'. Keep pushing towards a goal for your life  no matter what your age. Everybody has a purpose and everyone can make a difference.

Jeremiah 31:16 says "This is what the LORD says:“Restrain your voice from weeping
and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded,” declares the LORD. “They will return from the land of the enemy. "  John 11:40 says "Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” 

Focus on helping others when you are feeling down. There are plenty of volunteer opportunities in most communities. Perhaps a situation you are 'stuck in' has you with a case of the 'blues'. Know the Lord God has a plan and purpose for all things. Sometimes we tend to want to pity ourselves and say 'woe is me' but there is always someone else worse off.

Whatever we face in life  the Lord does care. He can get you 'to something' and 'through something'. You wake up one day and you just do not feel like much of anything. Start praising God. Do not allow the enemy to plant seeds of discontent in your mind.

Isaiah 58:14 says "Then the LORD will be your delight. I will give you great honor and satisfy you with the inheritance I promised to your ancestor Jacob. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Another verse of encouragement is Habakkuk 3:19 which says "The Sovereign LORD is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."

So make up your mind today to believe, dream, and hope. Do not get discouraged. The Lord God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9 says " Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."  Finally Philippians 4:13 says it well " I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me."

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for your everlasting love for me. When I feel hopeless or discouraged you are there for me to lift me up out of my pit. I refuse to believe the enemies lies and I will rise upon wings like an eagle. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

http://youtu.be/_mX6Ez5wFJM

No comments:

Post a Comment