Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 11, 2011

GOD IS THERE WHEN THE WORLD RUNS OUT ON YOU

When we have upsets in life and we feel all hope is lost  God is still there. He has not gone anywhere. God does not care if you are moody or depressed or crying. When you feel hopeless, God can restore your hope. He has not abandoned us. Matthew 28:20 tells us "he is with us even to the end of the world." Psalm 146:3 says "Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save."  When you are overwhelmed he can give you peace. The world today has much to make us fret but we are to trust God has a plan and pray.

People can reject us, hurt us, ignore us and disappoint us but God is always there for us too. When we trust in man sometimes man can betray us or let us down. God would never let us down. He is our ultimate friend. Hebrews 13:5-6 tells us " Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. So we say with confidence,The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”"

When the world around us is crumbling, God is still there. We want to depend on people and even with all their best intentions people may not be there for us 100%. "When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you." (Deuteronomy 20:1).

Jesus friends ran out on him too and denied they knew him. He was despised and rejected. You may walk through a valley alone but God will eventually have you back on the mountaintop if you only trust him. Psalm 23:4 says "Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.".

"Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea". (Psalm 46:2). Job 13:15 says " Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face."

PRAYER: I am so thankful Lord that you are the almighty one, maker of heaven and earth and our ultimate friend. Thanks for being here for us 24-7 and never tiring of our companionship. With your help I can make it through tough times. In Jesus name, amen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83-vMeWc9E

No comments:

Post a Comment